Fara beint í efnið

Örorkulífeyrir frá öðru EES-ríki

When applying for disability benefits/pension from other EEA states (or the US), you must submit this application to the Social Insurance Administration in Iceland and the administration will, in turn, apply for your benefits with the relevant institution abroad.

Umsókn um örorkulífeyrir frá öðru EES-ríki